Debbie, welcome to the 2018 Midlands Bridal Fair. We are so excited to introduce you and your business to our Brides- and Grooms-to-be!
We’d love to know more about you and how you got into the industry…
I started ETC Events in 2007 but have been involved in Wedding and Event Planning for 20 years in and around the country. I am passionate about weddings and believe there is nothing as beautiful as a stress-free, glowing Bride on her wedding day.
As different as each Bride is, so every wedding is unique, but all deserve the same professional and dedicated co-ordination and planning leading up to and during the wedding day.
What services and expertise does your business offer to clients?
Our services include but are not restricted to:
- Assisting in the designing of your theme and concept for your special day, ensuring it is the wedding of your dreams.
- Sourcing, managing and liaising with all suppliers, from the venue and caterer to the minister and DJ. So you will deal with only one person who will ensure that all aspects and details are carried through and not a host of different people.
- Assisting the couple in choosing suppliers that will complement the couple based on years of experience in the industry.
- Assisting in menu selection, wedding etiquette and attire.
- Setting up of all décor and flowers (one free table trial prior to the wedding)
- We are there every step of the way during your wedding day, ensuring you have a magical, stress-free day, with wonderful memories to look back on.
- Managing of your budget and making it work for you!
How long have you been doing this for?
What do you love most about the work you do?
Making “little girl’s” dreams come true!
What differentiates your business and makes you stand out? What are you known for?
We are experts in offering a stress free, start to finish wedding planning service to our Brides, ensuring that they have a magical wedding day.
What can visitors to the Midlands Bridal Fair expect to see from you at the fair?
We will be showcasing some of the current trends in the wedding industry.
Any client testimonial/s you’d like to share?
“The best decision we could have made, aside from getting married, was to hire Debbie and ETC Events to plan our wedding. Organising a wedding is stressful and Debbie took all stress that away. Her creativity, energy and general objectivity was something to be admired. Debbie’s communication with us was flawless – we knew where we stood on every detail and were reminded when we needed to make certain decisions. Debbie has a great way with people, especially when it comes to diffusing potentially emotional situations – she was a lifesaver (or rather a relationship saver!). I knew that I could relax and enjoy my wedding day comfortable in the knowledge that it would all run smoothly (and it did!). I LOVED every minute of my wedding day thanks to Debbie and all her hard work.” –Angela & Dean Barnes
Any upcoming wedding trend forecasts?
Come and see us at the Bridal Fair and you will find out…
What advice would you give to Brides- and/or Grooms-to-be?
Enjoy the planning!
Do you have a favourite quote?
“Good, Better, Best… Never let it rest, Till your good is better and your better is BEST!”