Nikki, welcome to the 2018 Midlands Bridal Fair. We are so excited to introduce you and your business to our Brides- and Grooms-to-be!
We’d love to know more about you and how you got into the industry…
Ten years ago I moved from Johannesburg to the Midlands, the wedding hub of KZN, and was blown away by the beautiful area, amazing venues and friendly people. There was a need to let everyone know of this paradise and also to bring Bridal couples and reliable service providers together in KZN. I seized the opportunity with gratitude and love working in the industry.
What services and expertise does your business offer to clients?
I work with a passionate, creative team to provide tools and services to assist Bridal couples with all aspects of their wedding planning.
While our focus is on KZN and Gauteng, many of our services and tools are loved by Brides across the country and even internationally. Wedding KZN App is the first of its kind – a world-class fully interactive App with tools to keep you organised and on budget. No couple should plan their wedding without it.
- Marriage Meander Journeys: Join us on a luxury coach tour to visit four venues, meet reliable suppliers and enjoy food tastings, tips and presentations.
- The Marriage Meander book: full of information, ideas and all the contacts you need for your wedding planning.
- The Marriage Meander website: updated constantly with wedding suppliers and venues; useful informations, events, features and promotions.
- Free Wedding Planning App: ‘WEDDINGS KZN’ for useful planning tools, tips and contacts to take the stress out of wedding planning.
Let your journey begin…
How long have you been doing this for?
What differentiates your business and makes you stand out? What are you known for?
We strive to offer an excellent service to Bridal couples. We are known for our integrity, creativity and knowledge of the wedding industry.
What can visitors to the Midlands Bridal Fair expect to see from you at the fair?
- Enthusiastic help with all aspects of your wedding planning and guidance on reliable suppliers.
- A free copy of the latest Marriage Meander book.
- A free Wedding Planning App (Weddings KZN).
- A special offer on the next Marriage Meander Journey (in the Midlands).
- Any client testimonial/s you’d like to share?
Any client testimonial/s you’d like to share?
“I had the most wonderful time on the Marriage Meander Journey – it is the most fantastic and worthwhile experience. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the venues and meeting their managers. When visiting a venue on your own you don’t see the venue set up for a wedding or get to taste the food they offer, the Marriage Meander provided both of these. I was also able to imagine what it would be like to have my wedding there.” – KS
“I loved the warm atmosphere, all the suppliers and seeing the venues in a group – a must for every bride!” – EJ
“Loved the different ideas outlaid. The creativeness from suppliers was amazing. All hosts were awesome!” – Eustacia
“I enjoyed meeting different friendly, helpful suppliers most. Overall an awesome experience that was very well organised.” – Raque
“Planning my wedding has been far less stressful ever since Jason and I went on the Marriage Meander Journey. We had a delightful time and learnt so much.”
Tell us what inspires you. Any websites, people or companies that you follow?
KZN wedding venues and service providers who share their passion and expertise with couples. I follow all my clients on Social Media.
Any upcoming wedding trend forecasts?
Couples are more conscious of costs and cutting down on guest numbers. They are also becoming more aware of the importance of hiring the right ‘team’ and this is where we can really assist them.
What advice would you give to Brides- and/or Grooms-to-be?
- Focus on your marriage and not only ‘the wedding’.
- Start your planning with a budget and stick to it – it means you control your money, rather than money controlling you as it’s unwise to start your life together with debt from your wedding.
- It’s YOUR day, go with your heart and let your personalities shine through rather than feel pressured into doing what others think you should do.
Do you have a favourite quote?
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You have a lifelong adventure together – enjoy every moment.