Go and view your shortlisted wedding venues …
… It’s important to get a feel for the place. The venue, should be a reflection of your personality. Plus, being at the venue, you can see and ask questions, finding out what can and cannot be done on the day.
Bonus Tips …
- References are important so do not be afraid to ask for these.
- Ask if there is an on-site generator.
- Get absolute clarity as to what is, and is not, included in their wedding packages.
- Never assume that a venue will be okay with, and indulge, all your demands. For example, landing a hot air balloon on the front lawn… always check with the venue first and keep a clear line of communication open with them. This way there will be no disappointments on your big day.
- Let us sweat the small stuff! Get the planning done early and take time to enjoy the day, after all it is all about you.
Come along and meet all our creative, talented and professional wedding suppliers and chat to them about YOUR wedding… when it comes to the Midlands Bridal Fair think festival, jaw-dropping displays, fun, feast, spectacle, bright, fashion show, colourful, and ultimately, on trend and inspiring!
These tips are from Nadia at iNsingizi.
Nadia from iNsingizi says that iNsingizi pride themselves in 5 star service and have just backed this up by winning the National Lilizela Tourism Award for Service Excellence (2016) in a 3 star lodge The best way to truly understand why more and more couples are choosing to get married under iNsingizi stars is to go and see it for yourselves.
Don’t miss out – if you haven’t already booked your tickets to the Midlands Bridal Fair, then do so now online on our website (save R20 per ticket!)