When it comes to your skincare for your wedding, start early. Don’t leave it to the last minute…
- Try getting facials and/or home masks monthly from at least six months before the wedding.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking lots of water every day.
- Exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
Bonus Tips …
- Don’t try out new skin care products two weeks before the wedding.
- If you struggle with frizzy hair try and get a Brazilian hair treatment done a month before your wedding.
- Enjoy every moment as it goes by faster than you think. Be in the moment and embrace everything.
Come along and meet all our creative, talented and professional wedding suppliers and chat to them about YOUR wedding… when it comes to the Midlands Bridal Fair think festival, jaw-dropping displays, fun, feast, spectacle, bright, fashion show, colourful, and ultimately, on trend and inspiring!
These tips are from Hair Clips & Red Lips.
Tatum from Hair Clips & Red Lips studied make-up and prosthetic at Face to Face College as well as hairdressing through Carlton Hair. She has a passion for make-up and hair and believes in continuing to study further as styles and trends are forever changing and this ensures that she is always up to date with the latest trends and techniques. Tatum believes that make-up can be used to enhance your natural features and bring out your self-confidence.
Don’t miss out – if you haven’t already booked your tickets to the Midlands Bridal Fair, then do so now online on our website (save R20 per ticket!)